Founded in a small rented kitchen space in Port Chester, New York in 1991, Lecoq Cuisine has grown to be the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the United States. It was established by pastry chef/baker Eric Lecoq whose mission was to create a “proof and bake” as well as a “ready to bake” croissant for the commercial marketplace. Using only the finest quality ingredients and the most innovative manufacturing methods, Chef Lecoq’s passion brought the hand of the skilled pastry chef and the traditional flavor and flaky crispness of the butter-laced croissant to a cost-effective, frozen pastry.
- History – 20 years of superior products and exemplary service
- Innovation – It took 3 years to master the synergy between the recipe and the automated production line to create a commercial product that says “hand-made”
- Ingredients – Quality without compromise! No trans-fats! Only the finest ingredients are used in the manufacture of all Lecoq Cuisine pastries: 100% pure butter, French chocolate, Madagascar vanilla, signature blended flour with depth of taste. We begin with perfect ingredients to create the perfect product!
- Shelf life - Once frozen, the shelf life of all of the pastries manufactured through the
signature Lecoq Cuisine process is from 3 to 9 months
- Final shaping – All pastries receive a final hand shaping
- Standards – Every batch is sampled for quality control prior to release
- Cleanliness – Company standards and procedures exceed all United States, state, and
local government regulations – state of the art facilities managed
with positive-air pressure
- Customer service – On-time delivery guaranteed; custom work; warm, friendly service
- Distribution – North America, including all states, Hawaii, and Canada and into the Caribbean and Latin America
- Cost - Very affordable luxury