Eric Lecoq was born in France where he also began his career as a master pastry chef and baker. At 20 years of age, Eric left his homeland to pursue the American dream of building his own business in the United States. After working for a couple of years as a pastry chef, Eric followed his aspiration to introduce the classic crispy, buttery, flaky French croissant to the American marketplace when he founded Lecoq Cuisine in a space that is fondly remembered as “the garage.” He has truly realized the American dream!
- Motto - Quality is the key to success
- Mission – To use traditional techniques and superb ingredients to create a
manufactured pastry that would replicate the hand-made
- Driving force – Passion for highest quality on every level
- Ingredients – Exceptional
- Employees – Diverse, multi-cultural, highly-trained, skilled
- Customer relationships – Long term, one-to-one